Today on our live Legaltech Week roundtable at 3 p.m. ET, we are joined by guest panelist David Horrigan, discovery counsel and legal education director at Relativity, for an advance look at RelativityFest, which convenes next week in Chicago.
Our panel of legal tech journalists and bloggers will also discuss the week’s top stories in legal tech and legal innovation, including the NetDocuments acquisition of Worldox.
Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists include:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.